The European Regulation, in matters of protection of personal data (GDPR) in Art.13, Paragraph 1, imposes the obligation to inform data subjects in case of the direct collection of their data and on the fundamental elements in the data processing. The undersigned company fully complies by informing you that:
The data controller is Damco S.R.L.
, VAT number: IT01884820356, established in VIA Don Mazzolari, 1/B 42012 Campagnola Emilia (RE), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The data are collected for the following purposes:
- Execution of obligations arising from a contract of which you are a part, or to fulfil your specific requests before the execution of the contract;
- accomplishment of legal obligations, regulations, Community legislation;
- customer management (customer administration, contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency control);
- suppliers management (administration of suppliers, administration of contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices, selections in relation to the company’s needs);
- Management of litigation;
for which the legal basis is founded:
- on contractual or pre-contractual needs;
- on legal obligation to which the undersigned company is subject.
The Data Controller may process the personal data of your employees with regard to personal data, telephone numbers and company email addresses. This could be processed to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
In relation to the above mentioned purposes, the treatment of personal data are processed by: papery, computer, or other telecommunication systems in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data and the full compliance with the law.
PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSE TO REPLY
The communication of data is mandatory, according to applicable law, regulation, legislation or contractual and pre-contractual needs; your negation to reply will result in our incapacity to fulfill the obligations assumed in contractual relations;
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
The recipients or categories of recipients of the data are possible:
- private subjects, only when the communication of data is strictly necessary in order to fulfill the obligations assumed in contractual relations and this communication won’t in anyway threaten the rights and the liberty of the data subject;
- post office or other delivery companies;
- banks, credit institutions, debt collection companies and insurance firms;
- law firms;
- maintenance/repair companies of computer equipment;
- professional firms, companies, business associations and entrepreneurs who provide us certain services, such as accounting, taxation, etc.;
- public entities.
The list of nominated recipients in charge of our appointed employees is available at the office of Data Controller.
The data will be stored in the related databases of customers/suppliers during the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected, and to honour contractual requirements and legal obligations for a period of not more than 10 years after the termination of the relationship.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We inform you of the existence of your right to use the above-indicated contact information, to request access
to your personal data, the amendment or cancellation
of the same, and the restriction of data processing
that concerns it, and to object to their processing and to data portability
(as widely described in the articles from 15 to 22 GDPR);
The procedures to exercise your rights and to request a complete list of recipients and persons to whom the personal data may be communicated and that will use them for the treatments linked with the mentioned purposes, you can contact the Data Controller at the following Email address: email@example.com
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the control authority of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, by sending a certified email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or with the control authority of another EU member country.
Your personal data won’t be processed with automated decision treatments, including profiling.